We make every effort to keep our website are current, but please be aware that information is subject to change. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our policies. General
The Inn is 100% non-smoking environment for the comfort of all guests.
Children age 12 and over are welcome. There is a charge of $60 per night for extra persons.
We regret we are not able to accommodate pets with the exception of service dogs. Check-in/Check-out
Check-in is from 2pm-8pm. Please notify us if you plan to arrive after 8 PM so special arrangements can be made to welcome you.
Check-out time is 11 AM. We will do our best to accommodate a request for early check-in/late check-out, but cannot guarantee this option will be available, especially during the summer season. Published Rates
- Published rates and service prices do not include taxes (9.7% State and Local Room Tax will be added to your bill) or gratuities (at guest’s discretion).
- Official rates are published on our website, which may vary from time-to-time based on pricing policies in effect at the time of viewing. The proper rate for your reservation is the rate quoted on your confirmation. Please check to see if your room can accommodate an additional person.
- There is no resort fee.
- Minimum stay – during the Summer Season, and Holiday Weekends year-round, stays including a Saturday may have a 2 or 3 night minimum.
- All rates are based on 2 persons, except Room 12, which is automatically quoted for the number of occupants, from 2-6. For other rooms where an additional person can be accommodated, there is a charge of $60 per night per person for extra persons.
- 3rd night free special - the free night will be the lowest priced of the three night stay.
- Complimentary offerings at Hilltop Orchards and Furnace Brook Winery - are available during appropriate seasons. Guests will be provided with a complimentary bag to pick-your-own apples in the orchard. Wine-tasting is available for those 21 years of age and over. Use of hiking and cross-country ski/snowshoe trails subject to signing use waiver, available at the Orchard. Call the Inn for further details and availability.
Guests who smoke in their room will be assessed a $150 cleaning charge. Guests who damage Inn property beyond normal wear-and-tear may be subject to a charge for damages. Payment
Prepayment at the time of reservation is required: 1 night room charge or 50% of the total room charge, whichever is greater. Balance of payment is due at check-out. Spa Cancellations
You will be charged in full for any treatment cancelled with less than 24 hours notice or no show. Session length may be reduced if client is late for appointment. Room Cancellations /Refunds
Cancellations /No Shows – regrettably we cannot provide refunds for guests who encounter emergencies or last minute changes of plans. We recommend trip insurance. One service that is available to assist you with trip insurance can be contacted at 800-487-4722 or visit www.insuremytrip.com. Group Reservations:
reservations for groups are subject to cancellation policies outlined in your agreement. These policies supersede those noted below, which are for individual reservations. Cancelling an Individual Reservation
Summer & Fall Seasons – All Days, June 15 - October 31
All Holiday Weekends
- With at least six weeks’ notice: we will refund your prepayment in full.
- With at least one week's notice: we will refund your prepayment, minus a cancellation charge of up to 20% of the total room charge.
- Thereafter (less than one week's notice): you will be charged for 50% of the total room charge, or one night's room charge, whichever is greater. In the event that we are able to rebook your room, we will provide you with a gift certificate equal to 30% of the rented room charge, which can be used for a stay within one year of your original reservation.
Winter & Spring Seasons -- All Days (except Holiday Weekends)
- With at least 24 hours’ notice: we will refund your prepayment in full.
- Thereafter (less than 24 hours’ notice): you will be charged for 1 night’s room charge or 50% of the total room charge, whichever is greater.